Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Found Treasures on a Walk -- Check It Out!

Today I found a penny on the floor of the grocery store. Thrilling, I know! But this evening on my walk, I found more coins!

Here's what and where:

  • a quarter in the street
  • a penny at a gas station
  • a penny at a fast food place and then 3 more pennies in the drive through
  • six pennies in a parking lot

Then closer to home I found this utterly fascinating object! Check it out! 

If you'd like to make your own utters, here are some gloves. Just click the photo and they can be yours!


Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  12 pennies, 1 quarter
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  ditto, dude
Condition:  They range from tarnished to shiny and that quarter has some gouges. Living in the street is rough on a coin, don't ya know?
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $35.02


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...