My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Found 13 Cents, a Giant Nail, and a Light Lighter

Today I went to two grocery stores and at one, I found a dime under a water vending machine. At the second one, I found two pennies, one on the floor and one in a change tray at the self-checkout line. This penny was wedged in sideways but I was able to realign it and get it to fall down the chute.

Then this evening I took a short walk, and I first found a light lighter (it looks like an optometrist's light) that actually still works! Then I found a penny in a parking lot, and finally I found the giant nail shown in the photo.

I saw this optometrists' eye chart lighter on Amazon. Cool, huh?

I just love finding good junk and money!


Denomination:  3 pennies, 1 dime
Year:   pennies:  1987, 2007, 2012; dime:  1997
U.S. Mint:  D, D, D, D
Condition:  tarnished and shiny
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $31.38

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails