Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Found 13 Cents, a Giant Nail, and a Light Lighter

Today I went to two grocery stores and at one, I found a dime under a water vending machine. At the second one, I found two pennies, one on the floor and one in a change tray at the self-checkout line. This penny was wedged in sideways but I was able to realign it and get it to fall down the chute.

Then this evening I took a short walk, and I first found a light lighter (it looks like an optometrist's light) that actually still works! Then I found a penny in a parking lot, and finally I found the giant nail shown in the photo.

I saw this optometrists' eye chart lighter on Amazon. Cool, huh?

I just love finding good junk and money!


Denomination:  3 pennies, 1 dime
Year:   pennies:  1987, 2007, 2012; dime:  1997
U.S. Mint:  D, D, D, D
Condition:  tarnished and shiny
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $31.38

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...