My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Found Three Cents Today

Today I ran a bunch of errands and found three pennies:

  • one in the street as I was walking to the credit union
  • one at a gas station
  • one in a grocery store parking lot
I posed them next to a cactus and some button pendants for sale in my Etsy shop.


Have you found any money lately?

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  3 pennies
Year:  pennies:  1996, 2013 2013
U.S. Mint:  all D 

Condition:  tarnished and 2 are dinged up
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $34.27

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails