My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Found Money Blog: Found Two Pennies on a Walk Today

This evening just before dark I set off on a short walk and I found two pennies. Of course since it was just before dark, it was pretty much full dark by the time I got home. Note to self:  Have to leave home earlier and earlier each day!

On my walk, I took along a tote bag and I'm glad I did. I found six aluminum cans to add to my stash to take to the recycling center. Last visit I had enough for $18. Not bad for picking up random cans as I find them.

So, where oh where did I find these two pennies? One was on a sidewalk near one of the cans I spotted, and the other was in the street in front of a car wash. 

This photo shows the two pennies with a mess of clip on and screw on earrings I just listed these in my Etsy shop.

Denomination:  2 pennies
Year:   pennies:  1999, 2007
U.S. Mint:  D, D
Condition:  tarnished
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $31.54

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails