Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Found Money Blog: Found Two Pennies on a Walk Today

This evening just before dark I set off on a short walk and I found two pennies. Of course since it was just before dark, it was pretty much full dark by the time I got home. Note to self:  Have to leave home earlier and earlier each day!

On my walk, I took along a tote bag and I'm glad I did. I found six aluminum cans to add to my stash to take to the recycling center. Last visit I had enough for $18. Not bad for picking up random cans as I find them.

So, where oh where did I find these two pennies? One was on a sidewalk near one of the cans I spotted, and the other was in the street in front of a car wash. 

This photo shows the two pennies with a mess of clip on and screw on earrings I just listed these in my Etsy shop.

Denomination:  2 pennies
Year:   pennies:  1999, 2007
U.S. Mint:  D, D
Condition:  tarnished
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $31.54

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...