Thursday, October 9, 2014

Found 5 Coins Totaling 23 Cents Today

Today on my walk I found 5 coins totaling 23 cents. So, what were the coins? Go ahead, do the math.

Ready for me to tell you? Like you haven't already looked at the photo and figured it out from there, right? And yes, I'll be adding that cute little bird pin to my Etsy shop. Probably tomorrow.

Yep, it was 2 dimes and 3 pennies. Yay! I found 1 penny in the street while I was crossing at a crosswalk, a dime in a fast food parking lot, another penny at a gas station, another penny at a second gas station and finally another dime at a car wash. Yippee!

And my friend sent me the book The Painter today. I have already read this book and loved it! Have you read it yet? If not, I highly recommend it and Peter Heller's first novel The Dog Stars.


Denomination:  3 pennies, 2 dimes
Year:   pennies:  ?, 1974, 2011; dimes:  1990, 2008
U.S. Mint:  ?, none, D; dimes:  D, D
Condition:  range from tarnished to shiny
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $31.78


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...