Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Found 52 Cents Today

Today I had to run to the post office and run some other errands. While at the dollar store, I found two pennies on the floor in two different places.

Later when I was walking here in the complex, I spotted a quarter in some rocks and then another! 

And surprise, surprise! I got this fun Grumpy Cat book in the mail today from a friend! 

Need one of your own? Here you go:  

Have you found any money lately?


Denomination:  2 pennies, 2 quarters
Year:  pennies:  1986, 2000; quarters:  1995, 2006
U.S. Mint:  all D
Condition:  range from shiny to tarnished
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $33.62

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...