My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Found 52 Cents Today

Today I had to run to the post office and run some other errands. While at the dollar store, I found two pennies on the floor in two different places.

Later when I was walking here in the complex, I spotted a quarter in some rocks and then another! 

And surprise, surprise! I got this fun Grumpy Cat book in the mail today from a friend! 

Need one of your own? Here you go:  

Have you found any money lately?


Denomination:  2 pennies, 2 quarters
Year:  pennies:  1986, 2000; quarters:  1995, 2006
U.S. Mint:  all D
Condition:  range from shiny to tarnished
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $33.62

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails