Saturday, October 18, 2014

Found a Dirty Dime at Goodwill

Today everybody and their dog was at Goodwill (well, at two Goodwills) shopping mostly for Halloween costumes, I think, though people checking out had a variety of stuff they were buying. 

Anyway, the lines were long and as I was standing in line at the second store, I spotted this dirty dime on the floor. I'm really surprised I saw it but so glad I ddi!

I found some vintage linens too (the Sweet Dreams pillowcases and two tablecloths) and listed them in my Etsy shop if you'd like to take a look.

Denomination:  1 dime
Year:  1998
U.S. Mint:  D
Condition:  very dirty

Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $33.89

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...