My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Found a Dirty Dime at Goodwill

Today everybody and their dog was at Goodwill (well, at two Goodwills) shopping mostly for Halloween costumes, I think, though people checking out had a variety of stuff they were buying. 

Anyway, the lines were long and as I was standing in line at the second store, I spotted this dirty dime on the floor. I'm really surprised I saw it but so glad I ddi!

I found some vintage linens too (the Sweet Dreams pillowcases and two tablecloths) and listed them in my Etsy shop if you'd like to take a look.

Denomination:  1 dime
Year:  1998
U.S. Mint:  D
Condition:  very dirty

Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $33.89

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails