My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Found 8 Coins Today

This evening I walked to Sprouts for their double ad Wednesday sale. I found a few things, mainly black grapes for 69 cents a pound. Yummy! On the way there, I found a nickel in my parking lot, a penny in the street, another penny standing up in a crack in the gutter, and a dime in the street.

Then I shopped.

As I was leaving the store, I found a penny in the track of the door, then another penny beside a water vending machine, a penny beside a car in the parking lot, and finally another penny in a drive-through lane. 

Have you found any money lately?

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  6 pennies, 1 nickel, 1 dime
Year:  pennies:  ?, 1970, 1988, 1996, 1998, 2013; nickel:  2005; dime:  1991
U.S. Mint:  ?, none, the rest D except the dime and it's P

Condition:  tarnished to shiny, one is a mess
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $34.24


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails