My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Found a Penny on a Ledge and Play Money

Today it rained here cooling it off nicely, so around 4:30 I decided to take a walk. I headed to the shopping center with two groceries stories, not really in need of anything but knowing by taking my money along I'd walk that far and get a bit more exercise.

After leaving one store with a couple of kiwi fruits,  a few tomatoes, and a bunch of kale, I spotted a penny on a ledge of the building. Sweet!

I went to the second store because I really wanted an avocado but all of the small ones at the first store were way too ripe. So, I got one at the second store plus a big roll I can use for two sandwiches along with a package of sharp cheddar cheese. I didn't find any more money but that's okay.

Well, I lied. On the way home I did find a play dime. It caught my eye, looking just like a real dime at first glance! So I picked it up and brought it home so I could show you. See? It's got a bite out of it but does't it look like a dime? With a bite out of it! Check out these sweet flower basket earrings on Etsy.

Here is some new play money if you need some. 



Denomination:  1 penny
Year:   pennies:  1992
U.S. Mint:  D
Condition:  tarnished
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $31.55

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails