Friday, October 24, 2014

Found Money Blog: Six Pennies at the Gas Station

This evening I took a walk and found myself just a block away from a gas station, so I trotted up there. Glad I did! I found 5 pennies all together under a window wash receptacle then I found another penny in front of a gas pump.

Yay!

I posed the pennies next to an iridescent shell button pendant I just listed in my Etsy shop. The photo doesn't do this pretty vintage button justice!


Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  6 pennies
Year:  pennies:  1973, 2006, 2001, 2010, 2011, 2014
U.S. Mint:  all D 

Condition:  tarnished and shiny
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $34.33

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...