My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Found Money Blog: Found Three Pennies Today

Today I had to run to the fabric store for some buttons. While checking out, I spotted a penny on the shelf under the counter. Mine!

Then I went to the 99 Cent store and found a penny on the floor near a register then another penny in the parking lot on the way to my car. Score!

UPDATE:  I just got home from a walk and I found another penny and a 10 cent Mexican peso coin. Yay! I won't add the peso to my found money total but I'm adding that penny!


Denomination:  3 pennies
Year:   pennies:  1977, 2000, 2002
U.S. Mint:  D, D, D
Condition:  tarnished one and all
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $31.42


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails