Thursday, October 2, 2014

Found Money Blog: Found Three Pennies Today

Today I had to run to the fabric store for some buttons. While checking out, I spotted a penny on the shelf under the counter. Mine!

Then I went to the 99 Cent store and found a penny on the floor near a register then another penny in the parking lot on the way to my car. Score!

UPDATE:  I just got home from a walk and I found another penny and a 10 cent Mexican peso coin. Yay! I won't add the peso to my found money total but I'm adding that penny!


Denomination:  3 pennies
Year:   pennies:  1977, 2000, 2002
U.S. Mint:  D, D, D
Condition:  tarnished one and all
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $31.42


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...