Monday, October 20, 2014

Found 12 Cents and Made Some Cactus

Today I ran a bunch of errands and lucky for me, I spotted some money! 

  • First I found a penny in the street, well, it was really in the gutter, but close enough!
  • Then I found another penny on a bench as I was walking on a sidewalk on the way to the grocery store!
  • And finally in the grocery store, I pawed in the change tray of the copier and out fell a dime! Right on the floor. I snapped it up and went on my way!

I posed them next to some cactus I made. Have you found any money lately?

And on another note, I was asked by Zazzle to write about their iPhone 6 cases. Do you know about Zazzle? On their website, it's described as "a community marketplace where you can collaborate with makers and designers to make almost anything" and that includes iPhone 6 cases!


Here are some fun iPhone cases from one of my favorite designers, EMangl. He is a talented graphic artist and photographer and makes some wonderful designs including pink breast cancer designs, fun elephant (and lots of other animal) designs, Mozart, and Mona Lisa to name a few!

Pink Ribbons Tiled Pattern iPhone 6 Case
Pink Ribbons Tiled Pattern iPhone 6 Case by EManglAbstract
Browse for another iPhone 6 Case at Zazzle 

Happy Elephant On Tricycle iPhone 6 Case
Happy Elephant On Tricycle iPhone 6 Case by Emangl3D
Look at other Funny Casemate Cases at zazzle.com

Aren't these great!? You can customize most any product like the iPhone 6 cases or a postcard or a pillow (or so many things!) with your name or a friends to make a perfect personalized gift!



And in case you want to reward a math student or teacher this year, check out my designs with Math Teachers Believe in Angles gracing them.

Denomination:  2 pennies, 1 dime
Year:  pennies:  ?, 1983; dime:  2000
U.S. Mint:  ?, D, D
Condition:  tarnished pennies, shiny dime
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $34.01

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...