My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Monday, October 20, 2014

Found 12 Cents and Made Some Cactus

Today I ran a bunch of errands and lucky for me, I spotted some money! 

  • First I found a penny in the street, well, it was really in the gutter, but close enough!
  • Then I found another penny on a bench as I was walking on a sidewalk on the way to the grocery store!
  • And finally in the grocery store, I pawed in the change tray of the copier and out fell a dime! Right on the floor. I snapped it up and went on my way!

I posed them next to some cactus I made. Have you found any money lately?

And on another note, I was asked by Zazzle to write about their iPhone 6 cases. Do you know about Zazzle? On their website, it's described as "a community marketplace where you can collaborate with makers and designers to make almost anything" and that includes iPhone 6 cases!


Here are some fun iPhone cases from one of my favorite designers, EMangl. He is a talented graphic artist and photographer and makes some wonderful designs including pink breast cancer designs, fun elephant (and lots of other animal) designs, Mozart, and Mona Lisa to name a few!

Pink Ribbons Tiled Pattern iPhone 6 Case
Pink Ribbons Tiled Pattern iPhone 6 Case by EManglAbstract
Browse for another iPhone 6 Case at Zazzle 

Happy Elephant On Tricycle iPhone 6 Case
Happy Elephant On Tricycle iPhone 6 Case by Emangl3D
Look at other Funny Casemate Cases at zazzle.com

Aren't these great!? You can customize most any product like the iPhone 6 cases or a postcard or a pillow (or so many things!) with your name or a friends to make a perfect personalized gift!



And in case you want to reward a math student or teacher this year, check out my designs with Math Teachers Believe in Angles gracing them.

Denomination:  2 pennies, 1 dime
Year:  pennies:  ?, 1983; dime:  2000
U.S. Mint:  ?, D, D
Condition:  tarnished pennies, shiny dime
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $34.01

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails