My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Found a Bunch of Coins Today

Today I found coin after coin after coin. I love it! Each one brought a smile to my face!

First thing this morning I went to the doctor for a physical and got a flu shot. That's a first for me. But after having the shingles, I don't want to be sick again!

But back to the found money; here's what I found and where:

  • a penny on the floor by the checkout register at the grocery store
  • a dime in the parking lot
  • a penny in another parking lot as soon as I got out of my car
  • two more pennies inside another grocery store
  • a quarter in the self checkout change tray
  • a nickel in the parking lot

That makes 45 cents found today. Love finding multiple coins and all of the popular denominations! Yes, I would have loved to find a half dollar coin and some Susan B. Anthony coins but I didn't, and that's okay.

And hey! I just checked and one of the pennies is from 1945! So cool!

How about you? Have you found any money lately?


Denomination:  5 pennies, 1 nickel, 1 dime, 1 quarter
Year:  pennies:  1945, 1981, 1982, 2001, 2014; nickel:  2000; dime:  2012; quarter:  1999
U.S. Mint:  none on the 1945 penny, all the rest are D
Condition:  range from shiny to tarnished
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $33.10


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails