First thing this morning I went to the doctor for a physical and got a flu shot. That's a first for me. But after having the shingles, I don't want to be sick again!
But back to the found money; here's what I found and where:
- a penny on the floor by the checkout register at the grocery store
- a dime in the parking lot
- a penny in another parking lot as soon as I got out of my car
- two more pennies inside another grocery store
- a quarter in the self checkout change tray
- a nickel in the parking lot
That makes 45 cents found today. Love finding multiple coins and all of the popular denominations! Yes, I would have loved to find a half dollar coin and some Susan B. Anthony coins but I didn't, and that's okay.
And hey! I just checked and one of the pennies is from 1945! So cool!
How about you? Have you found any money lately?
Year: pennies: 1945, 1981, 1982, 2001, 2014; nickel: 2000; dime: 2012; quarter: 1999
U.S. Mint: none on the 1945 penny, all the rest are D
Condition: range from shiny to tarnished
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date: $33.10