Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Found a Bunch of Coins Today

Today I found coin after coin after coin. I love it! Each one brought a smile to my face!

First thing this morning I went to the doctor for a physical and got a flu shot. That's a first for me. But after having the shingles, I don't want to be sick again!

But back to the found money; here's what I found and where:

  • a penny on the floor by the checkout register at the grocery store
  • a dime in the parking lot
  • a penny in another parking lot as soon as I got out of my car
  • two more pennies inside another grocery store
  • a quarter in the self checkout change tray
  • a nickel in the parking lot

That makes 45 cents found today. Love finding multiple coins and all of the popular denominations! Yes, I would have loved to find a half dollar coin and some Susan B. Anthony coins but I didn't, and that's okay.

And hey! I just checked and one of the pennies is from 1945! So cool!

How about you? Have you found any money lately?


Denomination:  5 pennies, 1 nickel, 1 dime, 1 quarter
Year:  pennies:  1945, 1981, 1982, 2001, 2014; nickel:  2000; dime:  2012; quarter:  1999
U.S. Mint:  none on the 1945 penny, all the rest are D
Condition:  range from shiny to tarnished
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $33.10


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...