Monday, October 27, 2014

Found 15 Cents at Two Shopping Centers

This morning I had a screening for a drug study and on the way home, I stopped at a grocery store for a few things. On the way out, I spotted a penny on the sidewalk!

Then I stopped at another shopping center where I've found some money before. I didn't need a thing there, just moseyed around looking for coins. I'm glad I did! I found two pennies in a drive through lane, a penny on the sidewalk, a dime in a parking space, and another penny in the parking lot. 

I just love finding money! I posed them next to some skull earrings I made. I'll take these to a gift shop today or tomorrow.

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  5 pennies, 1 dime
Year:  pennies:  1966, 1987, 1995, 2007, 2011; dime:  2008
U.S. Mint:  none on the 1966 penny, the rest D
Condition:  pennies tarnished, dime is shiny
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $34.65


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...