My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Monday, October 27, 2014

Found 15 Cents at Two Shopping Centers

This morning I had a screening for a drug study and on the way home, I stopped at a grocery store for a few things. On the way out, I spotted a penny on the sidewalk!

Then I stopped at another shopping center where I've found some money before. I didn't need a thing there, just moseyed around looking for coins. I'm glad I did! I found two pennies in a drive through lane, a penny on the sidewalk, a dime in a parking space, and another penny in the parking lot. 

I just love finding money! I posed them next to some skull earrings I made. I'll take these to a gift shop today or tomorrow.

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  5 pennies, 1 dime
Year:  pennies:  1966, 1987, 1995, 2007, 2011; dime:  2008
U.S. Mint:  none on the 1966 penny, the rest D
Condition:  pennies tarnished, dime is shiny
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $34.65


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails