My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Friday, October 3, 2014

Found 8 Cents and a Man Who Finds Lots of Money and Donated It to Help Cats

Today I found four coins:

  • a penny and a nickel under a bench at an outdoor shopping mall
  • a penny in the street while I was parked at a red light
  • a penny on the floor of the grocery store

I was thrilled to find these coins, but listen to this! A man in Florida, Rick Snyder, has been finding money for 10 years and recently donated it all to help cats. What a guy! 

He found more than $21,000 in this time and he's my hero! I love finding money and I love cats! Read about Rick's story here.

What would you do with the money if you found about $5.60 a day (about what Rick finds each day) in spare change and bills?
Denomination:  3 pennies, 1 nickel
Year:   pennies:  ?, 2011, 2013; nickel:  2001
U.S. Mint:  ?, D, D, D
Condition:  range from tarnished to shiny and one is badly scratched up
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $31.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails