Thursday, October 16, 2014

Found 12 Cents Today on a Walk and in the Grocery Store

Today I walked to the grocery store because I just needed a few things. On the way, as I walked through a parking lot, near an ATM I spotted two pennies on the pavement. Then in the grocery store I found a dime on the floor by the coin machine. 

I made these vintage button pendants this evening while watching Inspector Lewis. I just love these buttons, but I decided instead of hiding them away in my button jar, I'll share them with others. I've listed them on Etsy if you want to check them out.

I love how my found money total is growing this month! It's the cooler weather, of course.


Denomination:  2 pennies, 1 dime
Year:  pennies:  1999, 2001; dime:  2011
U.S. Mint:  all D
Condition:  range from shiny to tarnished
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $33.74

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...