My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Found 12 Cents Today on a Walk and in the Grocery Store

Today I walked to the grocery store because I just needed a few things. On the way, as I walked through a parking lot, near an ATM I spotted two pennies on the pavement. Then in the grocery store I found a dime on the floor by the coin machine. 

I made these vintage button pendants this evening while watching Inspector Lewis. I just love these buttons, but I decided instead of hiding them away in my button jar, I'll share them with others. I've listed them on Etsy if you want to check them out.

I love how my found money total is growing this month! It's the cooler weather, of course.


Denomination:  2 pennies, 1 dime
Year:  pennies:  1999, 2001; dime:  2011
U.S. Mint:  all D
Condition:  range from shiny to tarnished
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $33.74

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails