My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Friday, February 27, 2015

Found Money in the Street and at a Gas Station and ...

Today I took a walk and I found 20 cents! Here's what and where:
  • a nickel on the sidewalk as I set off
  • 2 pennies in a fast food drive through lane
  • a penny in a parking space at a gas station
  • 2 pennies beside a car in front of an auto parts store
  • a dime in the street on my way home
Yay! I just love finding money! Have you found any lately? Let us know please.

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  5 pennies, 1 nickel, 1 dime
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  ditto
Condition:  range from tarnished to shiny and the dime that was in the street is all dinged up
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $14.23

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails