Sunday, February 15, 2015

Found 28 Cents and Finished Brooke Shields's Memoir

Today I rode my bike for a bit and found a quarter in the street first! Yay! This quarter is really dinged up so I think it might have been there a while getting run over repeatedly. But I saved it!

Then I found a penny in a parking lot then one on the ground next to some vacuums at a gas station. When I got home I found a penny in my parking lot. 

Earlier today I finished listening to the audio book of There Was a Little Girl:  The Real Story of My Mother and Me by Brooke Shields. I don't usually listen to books, but this one was read by the author and it was actually pretty good. What a gal her mom was (said with tongue firmly in my cheek). 



Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  3 pennies, 1 quarter
Year:  pennies:  1985, 2002, 2014; quarter:  1982
U.S. Mint:  D, D, D, one with no mint mark
Condition:  tarnished, shiny, dinged up
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $11.14

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...