My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Found 28 Cents and Finished Brooke Shields's Memoir

Today I rode my bike for a bit and found a quarter in the street first! Yay! This quarter is really dinged up so I think it might have been there a while getting run over repeatedly. But I saved it!

Then I found a penny in a parking lot then one on the ground next to some vacuums at a gas station. When I got home I found a penny in my parking lot. 

Earlier today I finished listening to the audio book of There Was a Little Girl:  The Real Story of My Mother and Me by Brooke Shields. I don't usually listen to books, but this one was read by the author and it was actually pretty good. What a gal her mom was (said with tongue firmly in my cheek). 



Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  3 pennies, 1 quarter
Year:  pennies:  1985, 2002, 2014; quarter:  1982
U.S. Mint:  D, D, D, one with no mint mark
Condition:  tarnished, shiny, dinged up
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $11.14

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails