My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Found 15 Coins Today Including a Panama Coin and 1957 Penny

Today I walked to the grocery store and on the way I found 2 coins in the street at separate spots:

  • a copper-looking coin from Panama (looks like a penny but I'm not sure how much it's worth)
  • a penny

Then I found a penny in front of a vending machine outside the store, and inside the store I found a handful of coins in the change tray of a coin machine. One of them was 2 pennies stuck together. It's like a penny sandwich.

Then as I was checking out I found another penny on the floor. It was the 1957 wheat penny. Yay! 

That makes 50 cents I found today plus the Panama coin I'm not counting in my found money total.

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  10 pennies, 4 dimes, 1 Panama penny
Year:  pennies:  too many to mess with but one is a 1957!; dimes:  1967, 1999, 2007, 2014; Panama penny:  1987
U.S. Mint:  D, D
Condition:  tarnished
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $12.43

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails