- a penny in a restaurant parking lot
- a penny on the floor of a dollar store
- a penny on the floor of the thrift store
- and another penny on the floor of the grocery store
- 4 pennies, a nickel, and a quarter in a change tray at the grocery store
I was on a roll! I just love it when I keep finding money here, there, and everywhere! How about you? Have you found any money lately?
I posed these next to a box made from old Christmas cards that I dug out to take a photo of. Isn't it cool!?
Facts About This Found Money
Denomination: 9 pennies, 1 nickel, 1 quarter
Year: pennies: too many to mess with; nickel: 1991; quarter: 2011
U.S. Mint: pennies: ditto; nickel and quarter: both P
Condition: range from tarnished to shiny
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date: $9.33