My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Found 39 Cents Running Errands

This afternoon I ran some errands and found 39 cents! Here's what coins and where I found them:
  • a penny in a restaurant parking lot
  • a penny on the floor of a dollar store
  • a penny on the floor of the thrift store
  • and another penny on the floor of the grocery store
  • 4 pennies, a nickel, and a quarter in a change tray at the grocery store

I was on a roll! I just love it when I keep finding money here, there, and everywhere! How about you? Have you found any money lately?

I posed these next to a box made from old Christmas cards that I dug out to take a photo of. Isn't it cool!?

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  9 pennies, 1 nickel, 1 quarter
Year:  pennies:  too many to mess with; nickel:  1991; quarter:  2011
U.S. Mint:  pennies:  ditto; nickel and quarter:  both P
Condition:  range from tarnished to shiny
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $9.33


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails