Saturday, February 7, 2015

Found 39 Cents Running Errands

This afternoon I ran some errands and found 39 cents! Here's what coins and where I found them:
  • a penny in a restaurant parking lot
  • a penny on the floor of a dollar store
  • a penny on the floor of the thrift store
  • and another penny on the floor of the grocery store
  • 4 pennies, a nickel, and a quarter in a change tray at the grocery store

I was on a roll! I just love it when I keep finding money here, there, and everywhere! How about you? Have you found any money lately?

I posed these next to a box made from old Christmas cards that I dug out to take a photo of. Isn't it cool!?

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  9 pennies, 1 nickel, 1 quarter
Year:  pennies:  too many to mess with; nickel:  1991; quarter:  2011
U.S. Mint:  pennies:  ditto; nickel and quarter:  both P
Condition:  range from tarnished to shiny
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $9.33


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...