Sunday, February 8, 2015

Found a Token and 21 Cents

Today I rode my bike and found a token that has MC on it and 21 cents! I'm not sure what the MC stands for, but I saw it in the street so stopped and picked it up. I thought it was a quarter. Oh well.

I found the coins (6 pennies, a nickel, and a dime) in these places:

  • in the street
  • in a parking lot
  • in a change tray of a water vending machine
  • in a coffee drive through

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  6 pennies, 1 nickel, 1 dime
Year:  pennies:  too many to mess with; nickel:  2013; quarter:  2007
U.S. Mint:  pennies:  ditto; nickel and dime:  both D
Condition:  range from tarnished to shiny and some pennies are dinged up
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $9.54

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...