Sunday, February 22, 2015

Found 21 Cents Running Errands Today

This morning I met friends for brunch and in the parking lot I found 3 pennies. Then I went to deliver something I sold and found 2 pennies in a store as I was waiting for the person.

This afternoon I headed to the dollar store and found a dime and a penny in a parking lot as I walked to the store. Then I found a penny on the store floor and 2 more pennies on a sidewalk then 2 more pennies in a parking lot.

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  11 pennies, 1 dimes
Year:  pennies:  too many to mess with; dime:  2013
U.S. Mint:  mostly D
Condition:  range from tarnished to shiny
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $12.64

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...