Monday, February 9, 2015

Found a 1965 Penny

Today I picked up my granddaughter from school and we had fun eating and playing on the iPads at their house (not at the same time). Then when my grandson came home the two of them were syncing up in Minecraft. That Steve guy is weird, don't you think?

Anyway, on my way home I stopped at the grocery store and found a penny! And it's a nice older one from 1965.

And this evening I watched Stephen King's A Good Marriage on Netflix. A couple were coin dealers and the guy was on the hunt for a double stamped penny (I guess that's what it's called when the features look like a shadow). That part was fun but most of the movie was creepy. Good but creepy!


Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  1 penny
Year:  1965
U.S. Mint:  none
Condition:  tarnished 
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $9.55

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...