My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Friday, February 13, 2015

Found Money Blog: 60 Cents While Out and About

Today I ran some errands this morning and found a penny in a parking lot then a penny on the floor of the grocery store. That makes 2 pennies.

Later in the day I rode my bike and found even more:

  • 1 penny, 1 nickel, and 2 quarters in a drive through lane (way back where the cars drive up after ordering)
  • 1 penny in a parking lot
  • then 1 more penny in another parking lot

That's 58 cents for 60 cents total found today. Yay! I love these "big found money" days!

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  5 pennies, 1 nickel, 2 quarters
Year:  pennies:  19??, 1989, 1993, 1994, 2013; nickel:  2000; quarters:  1967, 2005

U.S. Mint:  mostly all D
Condition:  tarnished, shiny, dinged up

Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $10.65

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails