My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Monday, February 16, 2015

Happy President's Day -- Found 12 Cents

Today I rode my bike to the post office and library even though they were closed. I dropped a letter in the outside mail box then returned some books to the library. On the way I rode my bike through nearly every parking lot I came to and I found some coins:

  • a penny in a restaurant drive through
  • 2 pennies in another restaurant drive through
  • a nickel in yet another drive through
  • a penny in the Target parking lot
  • a penny at a gas station near a pay phone
  • a penny somewhere (can't remember where!)
  • a penny in my parking lot when I got home

Not bad finding 12 coins with two president's images (Lincoln on the pennies and Jefferson on the nickel). Happy President's day!

I posed my found money next to a stuffed lion my friend mailed to me. Cute!

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  7 pennies, 1 nickel
Year:  pennies:  1982, 1991, 1995, 1998, 1999, 2010, 2014; nickel:  1998
U.S. Mint:  mostly D, one with no mint mark
Condition:  tarnished, shiny
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $11.26

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails