My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Found 28 Cents Again Today

On Sunday I found 28 cents and lo and behold, I found 28 cents again today!

This morning I had to go finish up a study I was doing for a skin care product and I stopped at the grocery store and dollar store on the way home. I found a penny on the floor of the grocery store then a nickel in the parking lot of the dollar store.

When I got home I found another penny in my parking lot (that's the third day in a row!). Find with me. My neighbors can just keep dropping money.

Later this afternoon I took a bike ride and found quite a few coins:

  • a penny in the street
  • 5 pennies in a bank drive through lane
  • a dime at a gas station
  • a penny in the street almost stuck in tar but I was able to get it
  • 3 pennies in an apartment building parking lot

That's 28 cents (13 pennies, a nickel, and a dime)!

I posed this found money on a vintage book I just listed in my Etsy shop. I love the title:  Go To Bed Stories!

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  13 pennies, 1 nickel, 1 dime
Year:  pennies:  too many; nickel:  1994; dime:  2014
U.S. Mint:  D, D
Condition:  tarnished, shiny, dinged up, one with tar remnants
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $11.54

2 comments:

  1. It has been awhile since I have found time to visit your site. You are on a roll Peggy. A few weeks ago I was in Charlotte NC and found 11 cents. 1 dime 2007P shiny –found on the floor of a restaurant and 1 penny 1968 tarnished found in the airport there.
    Since being back home I found another 91 cents in the changer at the store (someone before me forgot their change – so I am counting it as found money. 3 quarters (1 = 1994P okay, 1 = 2004P okay, 1 = 1979D old looking); 1 dime 1993D shiny, 1 nickel 1980D, and 1 penny 2014D shiny.
    I also found (but I don’t remember where) 1 quarter 1999P nicked up; 1 dime 2014P shiny, and five pennies (2 = 2014 shinny; 1 = 1996 dirty; 1 = 1992D, and 1 Canadian penny 1998 banged up.
    Finding money is fun!
    2015 YTD $2.56 (PSM)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You are doing great! Yes, I find money in the change trays at stores quite a bit. It is definitely found money!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails