My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Found 21 Cents Today and One Penny Is Curled

This morning I went to the post office and the dollar store. While walking to the post office I found 5 pennies and one of them is curled. See it? So weird. 

This deformed penny and another one were in the street so I guess they were getting a beating out there in the traffic or maybe someone took a pair of pliers to that one.

Later I found a dime in a parking lot then a penny in another parking lot. Later in the day I found the nickel in some rocks at a grocery store parking lot.

One of the other pennies is a wheat penny from 1941! Yay! I love to find older coins.
Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  6 pennies, 1 nickel, 1 dime
Year:  pennies:  1941, 1972, 1985 200?, 2000, 2003; nickel:  2005; dime:  1989
U.S. Mint:  mostly all D, one P, some with no mint mark
Condition:  tarnished, shiny, dinged up
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $10.86

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails