Thursday, February 5, 2015

Found 5 Pennies and Tiny Zip Tie

This afternoon I took a short walk and found 5 pennies:

  • 3 in a bank drive through lane
  • 1 at a fast food restaurant parking lot
  • 1 at another fast food restaurant

And I spotted this little yellow zip tie! Isn't it adorable!? I have found quite a few zip ties when I've taken walks and I pick them up and bring them home. The others have all been black and though varying in size, much bigger than this little guy. It's so cute!

I just found this assortment (they call them cable ties) and it includes some little yellow ones! Just in case you need some of your own.



Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  5 pennies
Year:  pennies:  1986, 1996, 2001, 2002, 2005 
U.S. Mint:  all D 
Condition:  all tarnished
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $8.67

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...