My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Found Money on a Walk

This morning when I took my trash out, I found a penny in the parking lot. 

Then later I took advantage of the great weather (high of 77ºF!) and took a walk. I found more coins. Here's what and where:

  • three pennies in front of that curb thing in a parking space
  • a penny on the floor of a grocery store
  • another penny on the store floor
  • two more pennies and a nickel on the floor between the register as I was checking out

That's 13 cents total! I love finding me some money!

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  8 pennies, 1 nickel
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  again, too many
Condition:  pennies tarnished/one shiny, nickel shiny
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $40.25

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails