Sunday, November 30, 2014

Found Money on a Walk

This morning when I took my trash out, I found a penny in the parking lot. 

Then later I took advantage of the great weather (high of 77ºF!) and took a walk. I found more coins. Here's what and where:

  • three pennies in front of that curb thing in a parking space
  • a penny on the floor of a grocery store
  • another penny on the store floor
  • two more pennies and a nickel on the floor between the register as I was checking out

That's 13 cents total! I love finding me some money!

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  8 pennies, 1 nickel
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  again, too many
Condition:  pennies tarnished/one shiny, nickel shiny
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $40.25

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...