My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Found Two Pennies in a Parking Lot Tonight

This evening I took a walk, a little longer than normal, but I'm so tired still that I decided maybe I need more exercise. More being the operative word since I haven't been getting hardly any lately, which can make you darned sluggish, too. 

So on my walk, I found 2 pennies in a parking space in a neighboring parking lot. Yay! I love to find money! 

Have you found any recently? I hope so. And lots!

Denomination:  2 pennies
Year:   pennies:  1972, 2001
U.S. Mint:  D, D
Condition:  tarnished
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $31.25

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails