My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Found 3 Pennies in Parking Lots and on a Sidewalk

Today I had to mail something at the post office so parked across the street and walked over. On my way, I found a penny in the parking lot. 

Then later I found another penny in front of a store in the parking lot. 

Then this afternoon I took a short walk and found a third penny on the sidewalk.

Are you finding money this year? I hope so!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination: 3 pennies
Year:  1997, 2003, 2009
U.S. Mint:  D, D, D
Condition:  range from shiny to tarnished and dirty
Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $3.18



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails