Saturday, January 18, 2014

Found 3 Pennies in Parking Lots and on a Sidewalk

Today I had to mail something at the post office so parked across the street and walked over. On my way, I found a penny in the parking lot. 

Then later I found another penny in front of a store in the parking lot. 

Then this afternoon I took a short walk and found a third penny on the sidewalk.

Are you finding money this year? I hope so!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination: 3 pennies
Year:  1997, 2003, 2009
U.S. Mint:  D, D, D
Condition:  range from shiny to tarnished and dirty
Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $3.18



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...