Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Found 22 Cents Today

Today I found more money! This is probably my longest found-money streak in the 4 years I've been tracking the money I find. I've found money each day so far this year! 15 days in a row (and I'm not counting last month).

I found a dime on the floor at the grocery store, two pennies in the change tray, then a dime in the street near my son's house. Yay!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination: 2 pennies, 2 dimes

Year:   pennies:  2012, 2013; dimes:  2006, 2012
U.S. Mint:  all D
Condition:  one dime is shiny, one dime is scratched, pennies are shiny
Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $3.08

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...