My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Found 22 Cents Today

Today I found more money! This is probably my longest found-money streak in the 4 years I've been tracking the money I find. I've found money each day so far this year! 15 days in a row (and I'm not counting last month).

I found a dime on the floor at the grocery store, two pennies in the change tray, then a dime in the street near my son's house. Yay!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination: 2 pennies, 2 dimes

Year:   pennies:  2012, 2013; dimes:  2006, 2012
U.S. Mint:  all D
Condition:  one dime is shiny, one dime is scratched, pennies are shiny
Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $3.08

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails