Monday, January 13, 2014

Found 24 Cents Today Running Errands

This morning I found a penny in my parking lot then on my way to run errands I found a dime in the parking lot!  

I had to mail a bill so I drove to the shopping center parking lot across the street from the post office and walked over. I found a dime and a penny in a parking space at the post office, a penny in the parking lot of the shopping center, and a penny on the floor of a store.

On the way home I went to Discount Tire to get my air checked and found these little doo dads on the ground. I found the little gear thingie walking.

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  4 pennies, 2 dimes

Year:   pennies:  2 unreadable, 1997, 2003; dimes:  2004, 2013
U.S. Mint:  pennies:  unreadable, none, D, D, D, D; dimes:  D, D
Condition:  dimes are shiny, two pennies are just tarnished, 2 pennies are scratched and unreadable
Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $2.75

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...