My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Monday, January 13, 2014

Found 24 Cents Today Running Errands

This morning I found a penny in my parking lot then on my way to run errands I found a dime in the parking lot!  

I had to mail a bill so I drove to the shopping center parking lot across the street from the post office and walked over. I found a dime and a penny in a parking space at the post office, a penny in the parking lot of the shopping center, and a penny on the floor of a store.

On the way home I went to Discount Tire to get my air checked and found these little doo dads on the ground. I found the little gear thingie walking.

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  4 pennies, 2 dimes

Year:   pennies:  2 unreadable, 1997, 2003; dimes:  2004, 2013
U.S. Mint:  pennies:  unreadable, none, D, D, D, D; dimes:  D, D
Condition:  dimes are shiny, two pennies are just tarnished, 2 pennies are scratched and unreadable
Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $2.75

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails