Sunday, January 19, 2014

Found 32 Cents on a Long Walk Today

Today I took a long walk, about an hour and a half. I these found six coins:

  • a dime in the McDonald's parking lot
  • two nickels in the McDonald's drive through
  • a penny in the street
  • another penny in a different street
  • a dime in yet another street

That's 32 cents total. Yay! I love finding money!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination: 2 pennies, 2 nickels, 2 dimes
Year:  pennies:  unreadable, 1985; nickels:  1981, 2013 ; dimes:  1996, 2010
U.S. Mint:  pennies:  unreadable, D; nickels:  P, D; dimes:  D, D
Condition:  range from shiny to tarnished and dirty
Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $3.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...