My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Found 32 Cents on a Long Walk Today

Today I took a long walk, about an hour and a half. I these found six coins:

  • a dime in the McDonald's parking lot
  • two nickels in the McDonald's drive through
  • a penny in the street
  • another penny in a different street
  • a dime in yet another street

That's 32 cents total. Yay! I love finding money!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination: 2 pennies, 2 nickels, 2 dimes
Year:  pennies:  unreadable, 1985; nickels:  1981, 2013 ; dimes:  1996, 2010
U.S. Mint:  pennies:  unreadable, D; nickels:  P, D; dimes:  D, D
Condition:  range from shiny to tarnished and dirty
Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $3.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails