Friday, January 3, 2014

Found Two Cents Today - Found Money January 3, 2014

Today I went to Fresh and Easy and when I was walking up to the store, in front of a flower display, I spotted a penny! Then later I stopped at another shopping center and found the bright shiny penny shown here in a drive through of a donut place. 

I posed my found money next to some mug rugs I made using a vintage embroidered dresser scarf. The lace was coming apart in several places and the embroidery thread isn't in great shape but I think it's perfect for some coasters. They're for sale in my Etsy shop.



This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  2 pennies

Year:  1981, 2013
U.S. Mint:  D, D
Condition:  one tarnished, one like new
Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $.10


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...