My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Friday, January 3, 2014

Found Two Cents Today - Found Money January 3, 2014

Today I went to Fresh and Easy and when I was walking up to the store, in front of a flower display, I spotted a penny! Then later I stopped at another shopping center and found the bright shiny penny shown here in a drive through of a donut place. 

I posed my found money next to some mug rugs I made using a vintage embroidered dresser scarf. The lace was coming apart in several places and the embroidery thread isn't in great shape but I think it's perfect for some coasters. They're for sale in my Etsy shop.



This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  2 pennies

Year:  1981, 2013
U.S. Mint:  D, D
Condition:  one tarnished, one like new
Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $.10


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails