Friday, January 10, 2014

Took a 2-Mile Walk and Found 4 Cents

Today I walked about 2 miles (maybe a little more) and really enjoyed the beautiful weather! I found four pennies, three in the street all at different spots, and one beside the sidewalk in some dirt. 

My sister sent me this talking pedometer. I'm not sure exactly how to operate it but I figured out how to get it to record my steps. You can see how many steps I took today. After my walk, I took it off so imagine I've walked a few hundred more feet (from my desk and the couch to the kitchen!).

I made some delicious soup tonight. Here's the recipe for creamy two-potato soup if you'd like to try it. It's yummy! And I made enough for four more meals. I froze two containers. 

Have you found any money lately? I sure hope so! 
This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  4 pennies

Year:   unreadable, 1990, 2006, 2006
U.S. Mint:  unreadable, D, D, D
Condition:  range from tarnished to shiny and one is a mess
Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $1.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...