My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Found 14 Cents Today in the McDonald's Parking Lot and Drive Through

Today I took a walk and headed over to the McDonald's to check out the parking lot (found a penny then a dime) and the drive through (found 3 pennies). It's amazing all of the money that gets dropped.

I think I'll go check out this flyer tomorrow at a car dealership. The prizes? $25,000 (enough to buy a Chevy Camaro, they say), $100, a $2 bill. I'll be happy if they hand me a $2 bill. Will report back if I go to let you know if I win big or small.

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination: 4 pennies, 1 dime
Year:  pennies:  1969, 2000, 2007, 2011; dime:  2000
U.S. Mint:  S, D, D, D; D
Condition:  pennies nicely tarnished, some shiny, and dime is shiny
Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $3.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails