Sunday, January 26, 2014

Found 14 Cents Today in the McDonald's Parking Lot and Drive Through

Today I took a walk and headed over to the McDonald's to check out the parking lot (found a penny then a dime) and the drive through (found 3 pennies). It's amazing all of the money that gets dropped.

I think I'll go check out this flyer tomorrow at a car dealership. The prizes? $25,000 (enough to buy a Chevy Camaro, they say), $100, a $2 bill. I'll be happy if they hand me a $2 bill. Will report back if I go to let you know if I win big or small.

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination: 4 pennies, 1 dime
Year:  pennies:  1969, 2000, 2007, 2011; dime:  2000
U.S. Mint:  S, D, D, D; D
Condition:  pennies nicely tarnished, some shiny, and dime is shiny
Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $3.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...