Friday, January 17, 2014

Found 7 Cents Today

Today I ran a few errands and found 7 cents. Here's where:

  • a penny and a nickel on the floor of the grocery store
  • a penny in the street

I just love finding money!

Yesterday I toured the Rosson House in Phoenix. Isn't it a beauty? I wrote about it at Bubblews (click the link above). 


I found this 1895 Victorian house to be so interesting. After touring the house, we were treated to a Victorian underwear display. Fascinating!


This Found Money Facts:
Denomination: 2 pennies, 1 nickel
Year:   pennies:  unreadable, 2006; nickel:  1997
U.S. Mint:  unreadable, D, D
Condition:  one penny is scratched, other penny tarnished, nickel is a tad dirty
Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $3.15

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...