My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Found Three Pennies Today


Today I walked in the opposite direction than yesterday. I found two pennies in the drive through at McDonald's then when I got home I spotted a penny in front of the dumpster. 

While walking, I saw a van with some funny bumper stickers. Check out the post I wrote on Bubblews to see a couple of these. Pretty clever!

And here are few other fun ones!
 

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  3 pennies

Year:  pennies:  1976, 1982, 2002
U.S. Mint:  pennies:  D, D, D
Condition:  all tarnished
Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $.77

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! So far this year (as of 1/18/14), I've found $3.18! Hope you find some money, too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails