My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Found Money -- Three Dimes and Two Pennies Today

I started today finding a penny, which made me smile. Each coin I find is like a little treasure! But then I found three dimes and another penny. The dimes all really made me smile!

I found the first penny on a walk then two dimes outside a grocery store and the other dime and penny on the floor of the store.

Wonderbar!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  2 pennies, 3 dimes

Year:   pennies:  1994, 1996; dimes:  1996, 2002, 2002
U.S. Mint:   all D
Condition:  range from tarnished to shiny and one dime is filthy dirty
Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $1.57

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails