Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Found Money -- Three Dimes and Two Pennies Today

I started today finding a penny, which made me smile. Each coin I find is like a little treasure! But then I found three dimes and another penny. The dimes all really made me smile!

I found the first penny on a walk then two dimes outside a grocery store and the other dime and penny on the floor of the store.

Wonderbar!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  2 pennies, 3 dimes

Year:   pennies:  1994, 1996; dimes:  1996, 2002, 2002
U.S. Mint:   all D
Condition:  range from tarnished to shiny and one dime is filthy dirty
Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $1.57

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...