Sunday, January 12, 2014

Found 26 Cents on a Walk Today

Today I took a fairly long walk and found some coins. Here's what I found:

  • 2 dimes and 1 penny in the McDonald's drive through
  • 1 penny in a parking lot
  • 1 penny behind a dry cleaners
  • 1 penny in the street
  • 1 penny in a Mexican restaurant drive through
  • 1 penny at a gas station

Have you spotted any money and picked it up lately? I hope so!

I posed my found money next to a label I'm supposed to use when I change the water filter in my Pur water pitcher. I never use the stickers though. Do you filter your drinking water? I love it! It saves a lot of money as opposed to buying bottled water. 


This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  6 pennies, 2 dimes

Year:   pennies:  unreadable, 1979, 1989, 2000, 2001, 2013; dimes:  2005, 2006
U.S. Mint:  pennies:  unreadable, none, D, D, D, D; dimes:  D, D
Condition:  dimes are shiny, a penny's shine, most of the rest of the pennies are just tarnished and one is a mess
Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $2.51

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...