My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Found 26 Cents on a Walk Today

Today I took a fairly long walk and found some coins. Here's what I found:

  • 2 dimes and 1 penny in the McDonald's drive through
  • 1 penny in a parking lot
  • 1 penny behind a dry cleaners
  • 1 penny in the street
  • 1 penny in a Mexican restaurant drive through
  • 1 penny at a gas station

Have you spotted any money and picked it up lately? I hope so!

I posed my found money next to a label I'm supposed to use when I change the water filter in my Pur water pitcher. I never use the stickers though. Do you filter your drinking water? I love it! It saves a lot of money as opposed to buying bottled water. 


This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  6 pennies, 2 dimes

Year:   pennies:  unreadable, 1979, 1989, 2000, 2001, 2013; dimes:  2005, 2006
U.S. Mint:  pennies:  unreadable, none, D, D, D, D; dimes:  D, D
Condition:  dimes are shiny, a penny's shine, most of the rest of the pennies are just tarnished and one is a mess
Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $2.51

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails