- a quarter this morning in a neighboring parking lot
- a dime this afternoon (for the rest of the coins) on the floor of the post office
- a penny on the floor of the Dollar Tree
- a penny in the Dollar Tree parking lot
- a penny on the floor at Fry's
I am loving how much money I'm finding lately. Are you having any luck? I hope so!
I also saw this penny stuck in the pavement near Fry's grocery store. I've seen it many times before. Dang. Can't get it!
This Found Money Facts:
Denomination: 3 pennies, 1 dime, 1 quarter
Year: pennies: 1979, 1982, 1996, 2011; dime: 1965; quarter: 1989
U.S. Mint: D, none, D, P, D
Condition: range from tarnished to shiny
Total Found Money to Date in 2014: $1.95