Monday, January 27, 2014

Found 13 Cents Today at the Grocery Store

Today I headed up to the Chevy dealership to see if I won big. I mentioned the flyer I got in the mail in yesterday's post. Well, phooey! That was a big waste. If you want to read the detail, check out this Bubblews post:  Of Course I Did Not Win a Chevy Camaro.

After that stupid endeavor, I went to the library and to the grocery store. I found 13 cents on the floor by the self-checkout registers:  3 pennies and a dime. There's money everywhere! 

I can't believe I've already found $4.12 this year and January isn't even over yet.
This Found Money Facts:
Denomination: 3 pennies, 1 dime
Year:  pennies:  2001, 2001, 2012; dime:  1965
U.S. Mint:  none, D, D; P
Condition:  pennies are tarnished, two dirty, and dime is dirty
Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $4.12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...