Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Found 47 Cents While Out Today

Today I ran some errands and found some money! Here's what and where I found:
  • one penny in the street
  • one penny and one dime near an SUV parked at a meter
  • two nickels and one quarter in a change tray at the grocery store
I also found the junk in the photo. Have you found any money lately?  

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  2 pennies, 2 nickels, 1 dime, 1 quarter

Year:   pennies:  2002, 2007; nickels:  1964, 1990; dime:  2002; quarter:  1973
U.S. Mint:   all D except one nickel (none)
Condition:  range from tarnished to shiny
Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $1.25



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...