My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Found 47 Cents While Out Today

Today I ran some errands and found some money! Here's what and where I found:
  • one penny in the street
  • one penny and one dime near an SUV parked at a meter
  • two nickels and one quarter in a change tray at the grocery store
I also found the junk in the photo. Have you found any money lately?  

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  2 pennies, 2 nickels, 1 dime, 1 quarter

Year:   pennies:  2002, 2007; nickels:  1964, 1990; dime:  2002; quarter:  1973
U.S. Mint:   all D except one nickel (none)
Condition:  range from tarnished to shiny
Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $1.25



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails