My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Friday, January 31, 2014

Found 54 Cents Today, Most at a Drive Through

Today I drove up to the grocery store and walked to a few other stores to run some other errands. I found 8 coins. Here's where:

  • 1 penny in the parking lot
  • 1 penny on the sidewalk
  • 2 more pennies, a nickel, 2 dimes, and a quarter in the drive through at Starbucks

Love finding money! My total for January is now $4.67, the best so far in the five years I've been tracking my found money for this early in the year. Yay!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination: 4 pennies, 1 nickel, 2 dimes, 1 quarter
Year:  feeling lazy, no details
U.S. Mint:  same here
Condition:  some dirty, some clean
Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $4.67



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails