Friday, January 31, 2014

Found 54 Cents Today, Most at a Drive Through

Today I drove up to the grocery store and walked to a few other stores to run some other errands. I found 8 coins. Here's where:

  • 1 penny in the parking lot
  • 1 penny on the sidewalk
  • 2 more pennies, a nickel, 2 dimes, and a quarter in the drive through at Starbucks

Love finding money! My total for January is now $4.67, the best so far in the five years I've been tracking my found money for this early in the year. Yay!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination: 4 pennies, 1 nickel, 2 dimes, 1 quarter
Year:  feeling lazy, no details
U.S. Mint:  same here
Condition:  some dirty, some clean
Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $4.67



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...