My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Sunday, September 29, 2013

And Two Pennies Makes $25!

Today I walked a few blocks to the store for a few things. Actually I didn't need anything but I had a couple for TP that was going to expire tomorrow and wanted to use it. 

On the way home, I spotted these two pennies lying in the dirt next to the sidewalk so I snapped them up. 

That brings my 2013 found money total to $25! This surpasses last year (my best year to date till now) by nearly $10. Yay!

I've been making some fun Christmas cards on Zazzle with vintage images in the public domain. I love these singing cats!




UPDATE:  I took a short walk this evening and found another penny in a parking lot!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  3 pennies
Year:  ?, 1968, 2011
U.S. Mint:  ?, D, D

Condition:  tarnished and dirty and one is unreadable
Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $25.01

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails