Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Found a Quarter at the Recycling Center

Today my grandkids and I went to the recycling center to take the aluminum cans that were taking over my car. I knew I had a lot, but I didn't realize how many till the guys said, "That's 16 pounds." So, quite a nice little haul!

As we were leaving, I saw something round, silver, and shiny on the ground near their dumpster. It was this quarter! I love finding quarters! And it's a brand new shiny 2013 Nevada state quarter.

We came home to veg out. It was so hot out that we almost melted! We watched October Sky. The kids really enjoyed it, and I've been wanting to see this movie again for awhile. It's so good.

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  1 quarter
Year:   2013
U.S. Mint:  D

Condition:  Shiny, like new

Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $20.88



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...