Sunday, September 1, 2013

Found 11 Cents on a Walk


I took a walk and found a penny beside the sidewalk in some dirt then found another penny in a parking lot. 

As I was walking to my place, I found a small pile of debris in a parking space. In the pile were four pennies and a nickel! These coins are a mess as you can see from the photo. Oh well, good enough for my found money jar!

Happy Labor Day, everyone! Hope you all get to rest at least part of the day.

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  6 pennies, 1 nickel
Year:   pennies:  1962, 1988, 1988, 2003, ?, ?; nickel:  1964
U.S. Mint:  pennies:  D, none, D, D, ?, ?; nickel:  none

Condition:  range from just tarnished to tarnished and filthy; several are unreadable

Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $19.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...