My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Found Three Pennies Today Plus Two More!

Today I found three pennies. Here's where:


  • in the change tray at Fresh and Easy
  • on the curb in front of my car at my son's house
  • on the counter at McDonald's

My grandson found a penny in the parking lot and my granddaughter found a penny in the drive through at McDonalds. Yay, us!

And look at the years:  one is 1937 and one is 1963. Nice!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  3 pennies
Year:  1937, 1963, 1993
U.S. Mint:  D, D, D

Condition: tarnished and one is scratched up

Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $24.87

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails