Thursday, September 26, 2013

Found Three Pennies Today Plus Two More!

Today I found three pennies. Here's where:


  • in the change tray at Fresh and Easy
  • on the curb in front of my car at my son's house
  • on the counter at McDonald's

My grandson found a penny in the parking lot and my granddaughter found a penny in the drive through at McDonalds. Yay, us!

And look at the years:  one is 1937 and one is 1963. Nice!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  3 pennies
Year:  1937, 1963, 1993
U.S. Mint:  D, D, D

Condition: tarnished and one is scratched up

Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $24.87

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...