My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Saturday, September 21, 2013

I Couldn't Not Find Money Today!

Today I drove to my son's house to spend time with all three grandkids. I found a bunch of money today. Here's the where and what of today's found money (that I just kept finding!):


  • 1 penny - It was in the street next to a car in front of me while we were stopped at a stoplight. No one was behind me so I put the car in park, hopped out, and picked it up!
  • 1 quarter and 2 one-dollar bills - I found the black quarter on the floor at Goodwill then a little later found two $1 bills on the floor. Score!
  • 3 pennies - I spotted these on the floor of the grocery store on the way home.
  • 10 pennies, 1 nickel, 2 dimes, and 1 quarter - I walked around the parking lot here when I got home and first found a dime and quarter then was picking up some trash to take to the dumpster. I lifted a plastic bag lying on the ground and out fell the 10 pennies, nickel, and other dime!

That's a grand total of $2.89!

I feel like I should go somewhere else today. Several more places! I just kept finding money! 

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  14 pennies, 1 nickel, 2 dimes, 2 quarters, 2 $1 bills
Year:  too tired to break it down
U.S. Mint:  ditto

Condition:  range from shiny to dirty and tarnished to black

Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $24.57

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails