Saturday, September 21, 2013

I Couldn't Not Find Money Today!

Today I drove to my son's house to spend time with all three grandkids. I found a bunch of money today. Here's the where and what of today's found money (that I just kept finding!):


  • 1 penny - It was in the street next to a car in front of me while we were stopped at a stoplight. No one was behind me so I put the car in park, hopped out, and picked it up!
  • 1 quarter and 2 one-dollar bills - I found the black quarter on the floor at Goodwill then a little later found two $1 bills on the floor. Score!
  • 3 pennies - I spotted these on the floor of the grocery store on the way home.
  • 10 pennies, 1 nickel, 2 dimes, and 1 quarter - I walked around the parking lot here when I got home and first found a dime and quarter then was picking up some trash to take to the dumpster. I lifted a plastic bag lying on the ground and out fell the 10 pennies, nickel, and other dime!

That's a grand total of $2.89!

I feel like I should go somewhere else today. Several more places! I just kept finding money! 

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  14 pennies, 1 nickel, 2 dimes, 2 quarters, 2 $1 bills
Year:  too tired to break it down
U.S. Mint:  ditto

Condition:  range from shiny to dirty and tarnished to black

Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $24.57

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...